Frequently Asked Questions
Start realizing your full potential today!
Here are the questions we are most commonly asked. If the answer to your question is not here, please feel free to contact us for more information.
What’s the age range for members?
There is no age range in the development of a hockey player. We will custoomize the instruction and conversation to age appropriate.
How do I Send My Videos for review?
Best ways to send video is via Vimeo or YouTube, both are free accounts to set up
Via YouTube iOS app to upload videos by recording a new video or selecting an existing one:
- Sign in to your channel on the YouTube app.
- At the top of the app, tap the camera
- Then select the videos you are sending
- Add a title
- Tap Upload to finish.
- Now go to Your Channel, select uploads, then on the right hand side of the video you want to send click the three dots and then share. Copy the link and then paste into an email to “email@example.com”
- Open up the Vimeo app and make sure you are signed into your account
- Click the + sign down the bottom to upload video
- Add a title and description
- Recommended privacy is “Private Link”
- Then select “Share” down the bottom , “Share Video”and email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
*For more questions reagrding sedning video please email email@example.com
Can we discuss anything hockey related?
Yes. Within the one month membership we can discuss your individual play and you’ll be given recommendations regarding on or off ice skills as well as the opportunity to discuss your current hockey situtaion as well as future hockey endeavors.
What if I need to cancel my account?