Online Hockey Development
The 6th Line
Take your Playing or Coaching to New Heights
The 6th Line is an interactive coaching and consulting platform that provides personalized instruction to supplement your development. You will receive expert analysis from Hobey Baker Award winner, former NHL player and current NHL scout, Mike Mottau. This will help maximize your development by identifying areas to work on while improving your strengths. Your personalized consultation will focus on positioning and in-game play to physical skill instruction such as skating, shooting, stick handling as well as mindset, nutrition and functional movements.
Regardless of your age or experience level, whether you play or coach, our programs offer expert analysis and advice from Hobey Baker Award winner, former NHL player and current NHL scout, Mike Mottau.
For Players:"Player Review"
- One-on-one instruction
- Choose your review: On-Ice or Driveway
- Personal access to Coach Mottau
- 5 shift video breakdown
For Coaches:"Coach's Corner"
- 30 minute one-on-one Zoom
- Discussion of age specific skills, systems and overall team development
- Detailed instruction
For Teams:"Team Meeting"
- 40 minute interactive team Zoom
- Age appropriate instruction
For Players:Defensive Skills
- On-ice instruction with Mike Mottau
- A series of group sessions focused on Hockey IQ
- Higher level direction geared toward motivated youth defenseman
- Reps in offensive, neutral and defensive zones